To all those who view our blog I am going to write as if I have already being doing this for quite some time and you already know all about us. However, for those who are viewing and don't know much about our crew, I would like to invite you to read the small intro to our family and how we came to be.
Intro:Matt and I met here in St. George and we were married Augast 7, 2004. Mini Matt or Porter James, which ever you prefer, was born March 3, 2007 and we recently took in my two brothers Seth who is 16 and Bronzen who recently turned 11 after my mother's passing. They have lived with us since May of this year and they are an awesome addition to the fam. They have been converted to loving/obsessing over baseball and in return they have shown us the fundmantals of Rock Band. What a wonderous joy it has been to have these two come to live with us already having been carried for 9 months, given birth to, and even potty trained (I highly recommend it!). We are now a happy family a five and were loving every minute of it.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Here we go!
Posted by Matt at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world. Thanks again for coming last night. It was a lot of fun!
Meree...glad you're a blogger now!!! :)
Meree, I noticed that you stopped by my blog and didn't give any advice. What's that about?
Post a Comment