I have finally come to terms that we have been given this life for a reason. The hand that I have been dealt was specifically created for me so that I can become the person that I hope so badly to be someday. Don't get me wrong, I am happy with who I am but there are always a few things that I would like to learn or be better at. I know that I have been blessed in my life with some extreme obstacles but there has been no greater reward than to say, "We made it!" I am so grateful for the life that I get to live. I would not change it for anything although some days I think I would. I cannot imagine who I would be without Matt as a permanent part of my life and being a mother to three amazing boys. I am so thankful.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment